Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Christmas mp3 Wish List


Since Christmas is the time of giving I was hoping you my kind readers would be so kind as to help me locate any of the mp3s on my wish list.

Denim - "I Will Cry at Christmas"
The Fabulous Pop Tarts & Andrea True - "Hot Christmas" (old or new version or Both :)
Kylie Minogue - "Feels So Good" (Demo)
Kylie Minogue - "Chocolate" ft. Ludacris
Sophia Lamar - "Rape Me" (Nirvana cover)
Frankpollis - "No Name"
So Does the Fire - "Adult"
Madonna - "Erotic" (Version included in the cd accompanying her SEX book)

My list is so random it's not even funny but any help would be much appreciated. I'm at my wit's end looking for these songs.

*UPDATE: So I have Denim's "I Will Cry at Christmas" but it's on a really long podcast. I have it on Benjamin Cho's now defunct East Village Radio podcast.
I have a short clip of "Hot Christmas" still need the complete song.
I Have both Kylie's "Feels So Good" & "Chocolate"
I Have Sophia Lamar's cover of "Rape Me"
I have Madonna - "Erotic"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home