Monday, August 08, 2005

"AWWW HELL TO THE NO!"



How could something this good be ending so soon. Being Bobby Brown is brilliant. I must admit I was a bit skeptical of the idea before the show aired but once I saw the debut I was hooked. I still can't believe Whitney is on a reality show. With a set of pipes like hers she need not be but she's right there front & center for her man, Bobby & Whitney are just so charismatic. They're insane. Bananas! After seeing the show I went out & dug up a whole bunch of old schooI Bobby & Whitney pop songs. I hate reality shows they just don't do anything for me but Bx3 is just so good. I guess I hate when reality tv makes boring white people believe they're celebrities when they're so boring and lack any talent. Don't get me wrong I have been on Real World train for like 10 yrs. now but other than that & bx3 and a lil' bit of newlyweds I hate the stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home