Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What The ?!?!?!?!?


So after seeing the video for The Pussycat Doll's "Don't Cha" a million times I realized something quite strange and unusual. In of the last scenes of the video what looks like it might be Cee-Lo who wrote & produced the song (I think) is shown wearing what appears to be a Siouxsie & the Banshees shirt & it's just not any Siouxsie shirt it's a really really good one. It is quite fetching despite being on good ol' Cee-Lo. I just thought it was so random but I guess Cee-Lo it quite the fan or will succumb to whatever a stylist says. The video is great and all but I think all the girls "looks" are rip-offs of ol' Gwen Stefani looks and sad to say j.Lo looks. I do miss the old Pussycat Dolls & their whole burlesque/ Berlin showgirl schtick. This new Spice Girls thing seemed so contrived & beneath them but I guess they no longer wanna lipsynch so much or do they wanna lipsycnh some more I dunno. The song is so catchy & really moves them onto dancefloors but Busta Rhymes seems so tired these days & I mean why him of all the let's make this a hit by having some random rapper throw a rhyme or 2 on this?? They were really great but I guess they wanna be the new Spice Girls. They wanna go for the big bucks not the LA trash street cred. Well it is one helluva catchy song written by Mr. Cee-lo.
Instead of writing really catchy pop songs Mr. Lo should try to tame that brat of kid he has that came out in the last season of My Super Sweet 16. Awful girl quite like the ones in Willy Wonka. Anyway the t-shirt kinda reminds me of the one worn by the lead singer of A.F.I. a few years ago at a MTV Video Music Awards show. It took me like forever to get this picture but I finally did thanks to my nifty Harajuku Lovers digi cam & OnDemand which is the shit & the pause button on my remote. I tried finding a screencap on the net with no luck. Fuck the internet. No good for nothing internet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck u the pussycat girl's are awesome. How can u hate them w/ a anme like pussy init.

6:26 PM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home