Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Orange Crush


It's a couple of hours before the season 3 premiere of The O.C. and I can't wait. I'm in desperate need of an O.C. fix, sure there were the reruns all summer long, then there's the release of season 2 on DVD. I've been watching the horrible O.C. replacement Laguna Beach on MTV but it's just not the same. (With that said I still feel compelled to say I'm on TEAM L.C.) Just cuz it's set in Orange County does not make it as good as The O.C. I like my TV characters articulate and scripted. FYI: Rachel Bilson (Summer) came out on the Tonight Show last night and Adam Brody (Seth) is going to come out on Kimmel tonight and the whole cast is going to be on Ellen Degenerate's show tomorrow afternoon a couple of hours before the premiere. Mischa Barton (Marissa) is on the cover of the current issues of Giant and Ellegirl and Bilson graced the cover of Ellegirl last month. I guess Ellegirl and I are on an O.C. jones.

"California, here we come... right back where we started from..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home