Sunday, September 18, 2005

Redhead of the Week: Madonna!!!





Madonna's new album cover has been released on http://www.madonna.com and it's so good. It's so now and ahead of everyone else just like Madonna. Madonna is now a redhead just like my other musical loves of my life. (Tori Amos & Shirley Manson) I love it!!! It's about time Madge revisited her red hair, like the wig she had in the "Fever" video off of Erotica, circa 1992. I'm so glad I have my redhead of the week thing going to honor all the redheads I love from pop culture.

Here's the news brief from madonna.com

Confessions on a Dancefloor Cover Artwork Revealed!
Madonna wanted her fans to be the first to see the cover art for her new album, Confessions on a Dancefloor. Madonna collaborated with Steven Klein and Giovannin Bianco to create this dazzling album artwork. Confessions on a Dancefloor will be released on November 14 in international markets, November 15 domestically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home